Tuesday 23 January 2018

Would You Apply for Express Entry if You Want to Study in Canada?

Express Entry is a federal program that intakes those skilled workers who are willing to live and work in the country and are having their Job profile in demand over there.

The idea behind initiating a program like Express Entry is to attract skilled workers by providing various social security services along with status of a Permanent Resident; so that such skilled worker can contribute their skills towards development of the economy.


With a PR visa, Canada, you can live, work and study as per your wish.

If you want to study in Canada, you basically have two options at your rescue:

a)    Apply for Student Visa and become eligible to study in Canada
b)   Apply for PR Visa and become eligible to live, work, study, travel, have access to social security schemes, health benefits, etc. in Canada

The latter is certainly, a better choice to make.

To start your PR Process, first you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
  • Must be younger than 47 years of age
  • Must be having at least 3 years of educational qualification
  • Must be having at least 1 year of work experience
  • Must be having at least 6 bans in each module of general training exam,  IELTS
  • Must be of morally good character
  • Must not be having any criminal record in the past 10 years
  • Must be having a healthy body and a sound mind

You can also fill in our FREE Assessment Form to evaluate your chances of Canada PR visa.